Build A Family Compound On This $13.85M Longboat Key Property
BRADENTON, FL — Stunning contemporary bay front estate on Longboat Key offers unrivaled panoramic penthouse-like views of Sarasota Bay, Anna Maria and even downtown Sarasota.
Adjacent to a 30-acre nature preserve, this architectural masterpiece built totally of poured concrete, includes a 48-foot living room, glazed dining room, 4 en suite bedrooms, 40-foot high glazed observatory, study/den, treetop -evel pool and an elevator, which leads to a magnificent rooftop deck with a view of Sarasota Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, according to Redfin.
- Address: 5444 Gulf OF Mexico Dr, Longboat Key, FL
- Price: $13.85 million
- Square feet: 6,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Listed by: Thomas Washburn, Jr., Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Atchley Property
- Listing Description: Tranquility, seclusion, and privacy are unmatched with over 3 acres and deeded beach access and boat dock.
- Also included in the sale are 7 buildable lots, which suits a family compound plus 4 or 5 homes to sell or rent.
- This one-of-a-kind estate is located on Longboat Key, known for its miles of unspoiled beaches, tennis, golfing, award-winning restaurants, and is only a short drive from shopping on the world famous St. Armand’s Circle and downtown Sarasota with all the arts and culture it has to offer.
This listing appeared on redfin.com. For more information click here. See more photos of the listing below, courtesy of BETTER HOMES & GARDENS REAL ESTATE ATCHLEY PROPERT:
For more real estate news, follow Patch on Facebook