Get paid to watch Super Bowl commercials
DALLAS (KDAF) — You could get paid to rate the best commercials of the Super Bowl this year.
Pickswise is “looking for one extra-observant commercial connoisseur to watch and rate each and every commercial played during Super Bowl 58. The winner will choose their 10 favorite Super Bowl commercials, then we’ll ask them to rate them using our expertly-devised, ironclad criteria.”
The lucky commercial connoisseur will be receive a $500 DoorDash gift card, a 65″ 4K TV, and a $2,000 cash prize.
The winner will be asked to score the commercials on a scale of one to ten, for each of the following criteria:
- Entertainment Impact: How entertaining and engaging was the commercial? Did it grab your attention and make you want to watch it again?
- Innovation Index: Evaluate the commercial’s level of creativity and innovation. Did it introduce a new concept or approach in advertising?
- Social Buzz Score: Assess the commercial’s potential for creating social media buzz. How likely is it to be shared and talked about on platforms like Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram?
- Tear-Jerker Test: Did the commercial get you right in the feels? Rate how likely you were to reach for the tissues.
- Cameo Coolness Quotient: Consider the coolness or novelty of any celebrity cameos. Did unexpected celebrity appearances add an extra layer of excitement to the commercial?
Apply here before Feb. 4, 2024.