lobal Commercial Fishing Market Anticipates Rapid
Dublin, July 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Commercial Fishing Market (2023-2028) by Species Type, Method, and Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Commercial Fishing Market is estimated to be USD 149.89 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 256.81 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 11.37%.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Commercial Fishing Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Commercial Fishing Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT Analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Commercial Fishing Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth Market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the Market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
|No. of Pages||220|
|Forecast Period||2023 – 2028|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2023||$149.89 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2028||$256.81 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||11.3%|
- Rise in awareness of the health benefits of seafood
- Broad assortment of various kinds of fish is abundantly available
- Increase in the demand for seafood products
- Stringent regulations associated with commercial fishing
- Introduction of advanced commercial fishing methods
- Rapid expansion of the non-vegetarian population
- Harmful effects caused by commercial fishing, such as the exhaustion of marine resources
- American Seafoods Company
- Atlantex Sp. z o.o.
- Cornelis Vrolijk B.V.
- Dongwon Industries Ltd.
- Hudson Fish Co.x
- Liberty Frozen Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Maruha Nichiro Corp.
- Mowi ASA
- NOAA Fisheries
- Nomad Holdings `Ltd.
- Orizon S.A.
- Sanford Ltd.
- TAIYO A&F CO., LTD.
- Tassal Group Ltd.
- Toyo Suisan Kaisha Ltd.
- Trident Seafoods
- Umami Sustainable Seafood Inc.
- Waterbase Ltd.
The Global Commercial Fishing Market is segmented based on Species Type, Method, and Geography.
- By Species Type, the market is classified into Carp, Cephalopod, Clams, Cord, Groundfish, Salmon, Shrimp, Squids, and Tuna.
- By Method, the market is classified into Large Nets, Line and Pole, Pots or Traps, Single Line Trolling.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4xv2bb
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.