MLB The Show 22 and Nintendo Switch Sports “Switch My Way” commercial
Another “Switch My Way” commercial is in, this time featuring MLB The Show 22 and Nintendo Switch Sports. As you can tell, Nintendo decided to create an advert dedicated specifically to these sports titles.
Here’s some information about both games:
MLB The Show 22
– Create and use multiple Ballplayers, beyond your Road to the Show personalized Baseball RPG experience, and customize your Ballplayers how you want to aid in your progression.
– Diamond Dynasty is back and better than ever! Play, collect, and build on your fantasy card collection and bring to life on the diamond. Try the new Mini Seasons mode, where each season brings new challenges as you face off against a new set of competition!
– Face your friends with cross-platform play. With cross progression, continue your progress and earn and use content on other console platforms.
– Stepping up to the plate for the first time? Tailor your experience with gameplay styles and two new difficulty settings to help you get the hang of the basics.
– New Intro Presentations provide the most immersive ballpark experience yet.
– Play March to October in your style, with updated mode tools to utilize custom uniforms, logos, and created stadiums.
– Live out your dream Baseball matchups with new Legends joining the diamond.
Nintendo Switch Sports
Swing, kick and spike your way to victory with Nintendo Switch Sports, a collection of sports for Nintendo Switch that puts you right into the action!
Compete in six sports, including Volleyball, Football and Bowling, with real-world movements that model your actions in the game.
Tennis: rally by gently swinging the Joy-Con controller at the right time.
Bowling: roll the ball straight ahead, or give it a little curve.
Chambara: Knock your opponent off the platform while attacking and defending.
Football: Use a gigantic ball to make dynamic plays. Enjoy matches with Joy-Con controllers to shoot and perform Diving Headers. By attaching a Joy-Con controller to the Leg Strap accessory (sold separately) you can play Shoot-out mode with intuitive kicking motions.
Badminton: Control your shots left and right while keeping the shuttlecock in the air. Swing left and right while keeping the shuttlecock in the air. Unleash powerful smash shots to gain the upper hand!
Volleyball: Use a Joy-Con controller to serve, bump, set, and spike the ball.
Play together in person or online with family and friends, or challenge players around the world. In addition to customising your avatar with items collected from playing online, there are all kinds of ways to have fun, such as testing your ability in the Pro League where you can try to increase your rank by winning in the different sports.
Get a look at the MLB The Show 22 and Nintendo Switch Sports “Switch My Way” commercial below.
MLB The Show 22 and Nintendo Switch Sports are both out now.