83446276 Consultancy for an independent Joint Mid -Term Evaluation of the “Catalytic Actions of the AU-ILO-IOM-ECA – Ethiopia
Consultancy for an independent Joint Mid -Term Evaluation of the The AU-ILO-IOM-ECA “Joint Programme on Labour Migration Governance for Development and Integration in Africa – JLMP (known as the Joint Labour Migration Programme). The Consultancy assignment evaluates the SDC-funded “Catalytic Actions of the AU-ILO-IOM-ECA Joint Programme on Labour Migration Governance for Development and Integration in Africa (JLMP Action)” and the SIDA-funded “Labour, Employment and Mobility Actions of the AU/ILO/IOM Joint Programme on Labour Migration Governance for Sustainable Development and Integration in Africa (JLMP Lead).
The main objective of the mid-term evaluation will be to effectively capture lessons learnt and provide information on the, relevance, coherence, effectiveness and efficiency of the projects. It will also look at, sustainability and potential impact of the JLMP Action and Lead. Furthermore, the evaluation process will serve the accountability and learning role to key stakeholders in their various capacities. Results will inform the further implementation and management and steering of the projects.
Further details of the assignment can be found in the Terms of Reference. Please request all tender documents by email from AU_Bidderquestions@giz.de mentioning “83446276_ Joint Mid -Term Evaluation” on the subject email.
Period of assignment: 03 November 2023 until 31 March 2024 for up to 40 working days.
Qualifications of key expert
- Education/training (2.1.1): university degree (Master) in Law, Public Policy Development/Management, Policy Dialogue, Public Administration, Development studies, Migration, International Development, or any other relevant university degree
- Language (2.1.2): C2-level language proficiency in English and French
- General professional experience (2.1.3): 10 years of professional experience in the of labour migration governance, inclusive participation, access to justice, human rights promotion, gender or programme formulation/management sector
- Specific professional experience (2.1.4): 10 years’ experience in conducting evaluations with the AU, RECs or international organizations such as ILO and IOM or other agencies of the UN System (covering Africa will be an asset)
How to apply
Please request all tender documents via email from AU_Bidderquestions@giz.de by mentioning “83446276_ Joint Mid -Term Evaluation” on your subject email.
Tender documents include:
- GIZ invitation letter,
- Bidding conditions,
- General Terms and Conditions of Contract (AVB local),
- Terms of reference (ToR) with description of tasks,
- Annex to the ToR
- Evaluation grid for technical evaluation of the offers,
- Price sheet for submission of financial offer,
- Eligibility self-declaration,
- Specimen association clause
- Extract from act against restraints on competition.